20-MW SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) PROJECT BUSINESS PLANNING
Major Midwest Utility Company, United States
- Fixed-Tilt and Single-Axis Tracking
- Polysilicon (poly-Si) and Thin-Film panels
Sargent & Lundy supported a major Midwest United States utility company with their business planning and screening for a 20-MW solar PV project. We evaluated potential land options for the installation of the solar PV plant with several configurations, including fixed-tilt versus single-axis tracking and poly-Si versus thin-film technology. Sargent & Lundy also performed conceptual designs of the 20-MW solar PV plant for each of the configurations.
- Solar resource and projected energy production evaluation with PVsyst software
- Site suitability review
- Evaluation of solar technology
- Conceptual plant design
- Detailed cost schedule
- Equipment specification review
For more information about our services, please visit our Renewable Energy page.