Proven Power Expertise for Your Project
With 125 years of experience completing thousands of projects for the power industry, Sargent & Lundy can bring proven consultative expertise to help you reach your goals.
We offer energy consulting services that include:
- Project Development and Planning
- Owner’s Engineering, EPC, and Site Services
- Regulatory and Environmental Compliance Support
- Utility Planning Services
- Due Diligence and Asset Transaction Services
- Financial Modeling and Analysis
- Operational Assessments
- Corporate and Industrial Energy Services
- Grid Modernization Consulting Services
Due Diligence and Asset Transaction Services
We can help you independently assess your complex projects with our deep power industry financial and technical expertise. Sargent & Lundy offers independent engineering and due diligence services customized to meet your needs. For technical, economic, and environmental support of transaction planning and execution, we offer asset transaction services for investors, buyers, and sellers.
Financial Modeling and Analysis
Our financial and economics professionals have both engineering and business degrees with extensive experience in power plant engineering, economics, finance, and regulatory policy as well as generation and transmission operations.
Our financial consulting services include:
We provide operations and maintenance consulting to assist owners, operators, investors, and other stakeholders in evaluating power generation performance. Leveraging our extensive power plant design, operations, and financial experience, we can help evaluate potential technical and financial improvements. Our professionals can establish a comprehensive performance improvement program, as well as a schedule and budget.
Our operational services include:
- Assessments in support of contractual and financial obligations, such as loan payments and major maintenance reserve requirements
- Performance improvement identification, review, evaluation, and implementation, including assessments of plant performance relative to industry peer group benchmarks
- Plant physical condition and life expectancy evaluations
- Operating procedure and practice reviews
- Organization and staffing evaluations
- End-of-warranty reviews