TOP CROP WIND FARM
Wind Farm Project
Client: Horizon Wind Energy, LLC
- 102 MW for phase I, 198 MW for phase II
- Phase I 2009, Phase II 2010
Sargent & Lundy performed engineering for Horizon Wind Energy’s Top Crop Wind Farm Phases I & II, located near Pontiac, Illinois. Sargent & Lundy designed the Katydid Road 345-kV interconnection switchyard, the 345/34.5-kV Top Crop I and Top Crop II project substations, the Top Crop I and Top Crop II 34.5-kV underground collection systems, and 0.2 miles of 345-kV transmission line.
- Transmission line engineering and design
- Substation engineering and design
- Collection system engineering and design
- Material and equipment procurement support
- Construction field services
For more information about our services, please visit our Renewable Energy page.