- Engineering and Procurement
- Construction, Testing and Commissioning
The existing 23/12kV cottage distribution substation was taken out of service, demolished, and replaced with a new substation consisting of a 69kV GIS lineup, 12kV vacuum breaker switchgear, 2-56MVA power transformers, an indoor 69kV capacitor bank and related electrical and control equipment all housed in a single structure.
First EPC substation for PHI/ACE in recent history
- Part of a larger 69kV system upgrade including new 69kV overhead transmission upgrade from 23kV existing system.
New 69/12kV GIS substation
- Capacity/reliability upgrade from 23kV to 69kV to meet increased island load
- Location: Southern NJ (costal barrier island)
- 12,000 square foot indoor substation
- Removable openings for major equipment
For more information about our services, please visit our Power Transmission page.
For information about Graycor Industrial Constructors, go to graycor.com.
For information about Atlantic City Electric, go to atlanticcityelectric.com.