MAINE POWER SUBSTATION ADDITIONS
Client: Central Maine Power
- Transmission line engineering and design
- Technical specifications for material and equipment
- Testing and commissioning
Sargent & Lundy teamed with Cianbro Corp. (Pittsfield, Maine) to design and build five new substations for Central Maine Power. Sargent & Lundy was a subcontractor to Cianbro for the engineering and pre-testing of the substations.
- Greenfield open-air substations
- Three 345/115/13.8-kV substations
- One 345-kV switchyard
- One 115/34/12-kV substation
- Provide engineering services for the electrical, civil, and structural portions of the substations
- Specify the equipment and provide procurement support to Cianbro
- Coordinate new equipment testing
- Write commissioning plans
For more information about our services, please visit our Power Transmission page.