June 14, 2017 – Sargent & Lundy is pleased to announce the opening of its newest office, serving power delivery and generation clients in the New Jersey/New York metropolitan area and throughout the Northeast.
“Having already established a significant East Coast presence with our Wilmington, Delaware and Maryland offices, this is our next step in becoming the premier provider to utility customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions,” stated Sargent & Lundy Project Director Thomas Foley.
The office is located in Hamilton Township at 1 AAA Plaza, Suite 201.
“We’re thrilled to expand our presence on the East Coast, grow our talent pool, and get closer to both existing and future clients who are vital to Sargent & Lundy’s commitment to be the top power engineer in North America,” said Warren Vahle, Sargent & Lundy’s Senior Vice President of Power Delivery Services.
We’re looking to fill the following positions:
- Project Lead Electrical Engineer — Substation Protection and Controls
- Senior Electrical Engineer — Substation Design
- Associate Electrical Engineer — Power Delivery
- Associate Civil Engineer – Power Delivery
- Associate Structural Engineer – Power Delivery
- Mid-Level Substation Physical Designer – Power Delivery
- Senior Wiring Designer – High Voltage Substation – Power Delivery
- Entry-Level Electrical Engineer — Power Delivery
Prospective employees are welcome to apply at www.sargentlundy.com/careers.